Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Asylum Seekers: having trouble in the UK? Canada will take you!

We’ve been hearing lots of stories out of Great Britain and the rest of Europe too about immigration rules tightening. Not to fear, here is a website called “Asylum Destitution Support Network” that instructs, among other things, on how to get into Canada.

If you are in the process of seeking asylum or been refused asylum in the UK, you will not be able to apply for asylum in another member country of the European Union.

However, if your asylum claim has been refused and the Home Office do not intend to remove you by force or cannot obtain travel documents to facilitate your removal, continuing to live in the UK with out the right to work or access to the normal benefits UK citizens are entitled to, life for you in the UK will be very harsh.

Likewise you may have made a claim years ago but Home Office has failed to make a final decision.

You may wish to find another country that will accept you as an economic migrant or refugee.

Economic migrants, by the way, are people literally flowing by the millions out of their home countries trying to find work (or a welfare security net). This website instructs readers on all the programs available to them in Canada.

Refugee/Economic Admission Programmes

Many countries have ‘Refugee’ or ‘Economic’ programmes, which allow refugees or people seeking work to apply for entry into their country from another country, which is not the country of residence of the applicant.

Notably Canada, who have various schemes to facilitate entry for refugees and economic migrants.

For all the details, read on.

No comments: