Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I AM SPARTACUS

I'm re-printing this on behalf of Girl on the right, and in support of Free Dominion


04/24/06 "I can't figure out why the homosexuals I ran into are on the side of the Muslims. After all, Muslims who practice Sharia law tend to advocate beheading homosexuals."

03/09/06 "I defy Islamic censorship and speak about what I believe is the truth
about violent Islamism and its threat to religious liberty in Canada."

"How many of us pay nothing but lip service to the Muslim threat here in Canada?"

"Probably everyone want to jail a Muslim."

"I have to ask why we are importing them here?"

"Islamic fundamentalism and its threat to Canada's religious and civil liberties."


Fuck you, Human Rights Tribunal.

This blog stands with Connie Wilkins of Free Dominion. The Human Rights courts are a sham and a disgrace, and a blatant misuse of taxpayer money. Speak out (while you still can).

I am Spartacus.

No comments: